August Tiki Ideas

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
So I am in LOVE with this month's theme. Just thought I'd share some ideas :)
  • Paint the Night Flips (just something to match the colors of the ears)
  • Shirt with Lei (this is like the shirt with beads for mardi gras, but with a lei. Obviously the color of the shirt can be changed)
  • Sand Castle (it could be like 1x1 or like 2x2 or something. Just something to put in the sand)
  • The Clam from CQQ
  • Shark Fin Hat
  • Pig over a roasting fire (like a roasted pig spinning over the tiki fire)
  • Beach chairs
  • -cough- bimbette pins -cough-

There will be more to add. But this is just to add.

Karalora

I always thought it was a little weird that whenever the Tiki Room shows up in the game, it has a beach theme when the actual attraction does not. Between that and my desire to have more guest rooms that represent interior spaces, I would love to have an Enchanted Tiki Guest Room! It could be similar to the Animal Kingdom Lodge room, but without the savannah view.

Zelena

I'm just going to bump these ideas.
Also maybe add in an idea of Tiki torches that you can have on fire if you double click (like on the hammock chair)
sorry i love this month because my tiki beach cute or boot room will look even better now

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
For some furniture items you can create some based off the attraction itself. For example, there already is a furniture item of a bird hanging from a tree. Just like some items have color variations, this item could have new variations where the bird on the tree is different so we can have the actual birds from the attraction. Other items could be tiki room posters, one being the actual poster for the attraction and another being the sign for the attraction. We can also have items based off several versions of the tiki room as well and not just the original version. For example, maybe bird perches with Iago and Zazu from the "Under New Management" version or Stitch dressed up as a bird from the "Aloha E Komo Mai" attraction. Other ideas I had are flowerbeds with the singing flowers, tiki room benches, and even tiki room flats/walls that contain the walls from the attraction but some may have windows with a thunderstorm going on outside or an erupting volcano.

Karalora

I know we're likely getting all of the Tiki Totem Pole figures, but I would love to have more of the actual figures from the Tiki Garden at Disneyland. Not just Tangaroa-Ru (in various colors) and Koro. Pele would make a great lamp/torch! Rongo could dispense fruit the way the Aquarium Cooler dispenses cups of water.