Aurora and Prince Phillip Watercolor

So I just recently started playing with watercolors and wanted some feedback that isn't biased like my friends you know?
Also if you wanted to check out some more or my artwork and my Disney life you can follow me on insta @StacyTally

Last edited:
I think this is absolutely beautiful!

One thing I did notice just by quickly glancing at it. Prince Phillip's hair in the reflection seems to kind of shoot off his head a bit like a rounded mullet, but on the "original" his hair is closely shaven to his head. I mean that's not a big deal though, just something I saw.

*Follows on Insta for more*

Pooh

Moderat-Oh Bother
It is so beautiful :flower:

Also, a small word of advice, imageshack doesn't take kindly to embedding images and doesn't show up on IE. Try next time uploading through imgur or providing a link, that way all members can see it. ^^

I think this is absolutely beautiful!

One thing I did notice just by quickly glancing at it. Prince Phillip's hair in the reflection seems to kind of shoot off his head a bit like a rounded mullet, but on the "original" his hair is closely shaven to his head. I mean that's not a big deal though, just something I saw.

*Follows on Insta for more*
aw man i was hoping no one would notice it... my hand slipped when i was putting the pen down and well i kinda went with it and the whole "not a perfect reflection"
It is so beautiful :flower:

Also, a small word of advice, imageshack doesn't take kindly to embedding images and doesn't show up on IE. Try next time uploading through imgur or providing a link, that way all members can see it. ^^
Thanks so much i didnt know that. I'm going to look into that and into changing it right now. :)

bump :) happy new year everyone!

Table

Senior Table
very nice. everything is on point.