baby yoda backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrek

The Next Hokage
Aren’t there more of the new helmets from bingo in game than there are Yoda backpacks? If so the helmet is selling for nearly 900k and the backpack is more desired so it’s probably worth closer to 1m :)

I mean the values are all over the place. I don't personally think the helmet should be worth nearly a mil. To each their own though. It literally takes one person to over offer on things because they want the item right away then everyone wants to sell based on that trade. Gold chest prizes suddenly became WAY more expensive. Plus I remember hearing a couple years ago that staff gets certain items from each month so there is probably a lot more in game. Maybe they changed it but I don't know. I guess what's another 200k when you're spending over 600k lol

Last edited:

Shrek

The Next Hokage
Honestly, I feel the reason for the increase in chest prize values has been due to the addition of new features to items. Fairy wings were the catalyst of this price increase. Being able to float with a cool animation increases the desirability of an item tremendously. I also think designers have been creating more player requested items. When designs are on trend and aesthetically pleasing this also creates more of a desirability, in my opinion. Its hard to have reasonable prices with a basically player ran marketplace. It’s volatile. Wild Wild West out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.