Balancing clothing releases

Jay.

I know that I'm not the only one that feels this way and I've mentioned it to several GA's before and nothing seems to ever change, but can you show the guys some love when you’re creating clothing items? I get it, you guys created a unisex croc slipper, cool its awesome but its rare that male clothing is released and not just a recolor of an item or a rerelaesed item. If you guys have to hire more male GFX artist to make this happen could you please consider that?

P.S.

Last outfit that was designed for the guys or that was unisex was valentines shirt, everything else was a rereleased item or a recolor (magician outfit, cowboy outfit). Even for this week sparrowmen could've been a thought.

Thanks

Last edited:

Klimt

lover of art
On a related note, I just wanna put it out there that even tho I’m a woman, I actually prefer the chest-less tops more! (and tops in general that don’t emphasize it as much!)

Clothing takes a long time to make, so 2 outfits at once is kinda difficult. We have a guys outfit scheduled for next week, donut worry.
I think as long as more of an effort is made to keep it balanced, it would be fine. Alternating male or female outfits each week, or opting to create a neutral outfit instead if it will just not fit in the schedule to create both.
I'm female too but some of my favorite clothing items are typically gender neutral or something 'for the guys.' (Kristoff pants hello my darlings!!)
This same criticism has been around for a long time and has mostly gone ignored, hoping this time we can notice a change.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jay.

Clothing takes a long time to make, so 2 outfits at once is kinda difficult. We have a guys outfit scheduled for next week, donut worry.
Okay I understand that and thank you, but in my opinion it still seems as if when GAs do decide to actually make a clothing item it’s usually for the gorls. Doing something like Neo said would be cool. Alternating would be a great idea. I’ll be looking forward to see the outfits next week though.[DOUBLEPOST=1554234383][/DOUBLEPOST]
On a related note, I just wanna put it out there that even tho I’m a woman, I actually prefer the chest-less tops more! (and tops in general that don’t emphasize it as much!)
Fr fr, I don’t care to have bobs.