Banned Words for the Game

Admin Team, Can we please have the word "twerk" blocked in the game? It is being used in inappropriate ways and as a substitute for sexual conduct. Didn't appreciate my 7-year-old niece asking me what a twerk was.

relizabeth

I agree. There are a lot of words i think need to be banned. I understand there are mostly adults on here but there are still some children and there will be more the longer the game stays up.

Why not just add a filter for anyone under a certain age?
As an 18 year old male, I can't be asked to have a bunch of words banned solely because the 5% of MyVMK is under 16. It's inevitable that words will be used for sexual innuendo.

I think 'twerk' and other rude words, for example: curse words, inappropriate name calling names, and inappropriate words for body parts should be banned words. I also think brat, jerk, and the word: annoying, should be banned. I also think other bullying words should be banned as well.

I agree. There are a lot of words i think need to be banned. I understand there are mostly adults on here but there are still some children and there will be more the longer the game stays up.
Yes we are mostly adults, and yes there are still children, but there are also adults that act like children on here, too (sadly).

Minniee

hey wassup hello
Why not just add a filter for anyone under a certain age?
As an 18 year old male, I can't be asked to have a bunch of words banned solely because the 5% of MyVMK is under 16. It's inevitable that words will be used for sexual innuendo.
definitely! several other games do this. but with or without the filter, i think that all curse words, inappropriate names and words, and sexual body parts and activity should be banned. in my opinion, it's just something that should not be said.

I agree that it should be banned. I've seen it used in the wrong context several times, and its disturbing. Even when people use the word as a joke, it is utterly annoying and makes me want to throw my laptop out of the window.

relizabeth

I think 'twerk' and other rude words, for example: curse words, inappropriate name calling names, and inappropriate words for body parts should be banned words. I also think brat, jerk, and the word: annoying, should be banned. I also think other bullying words should be banned as well.
whats wrong with the word annoying.

S

Spivey

I agree that it should be banned. I've seen it used in the wrong context several times, and its disturbing. Even when people use the word as a joke, it is utterly annoying and makes me want to throw my laptop out of the window.
Uhm how about no