Bear Rugs

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I know these caused some debate, and that's not why I started this thread. I'm not curious about yall's thoughts on whether it should be cute or boot. However, I do want to know the consensus. Are we going to get Bear Rugs? If so for how long, and for how much? Also, when are they being released?

Personally, I'd like to get a bunch to fill my Briar Patch, so I want to have enough credits if they go rare.

If the winner is "BOOT" then the bear rug will go in stores for one day and one day only, after that it will be rare. If the winner is "CUTE" then it will be in stores forever. Hope this helps!

I don't know the price for it, it was 1000 credits in VMK. But, the newsletter says:

The shirt sales will be tallied after it retires on Monday, and the results announced in the next Newsletter. If the Cute vote wins, the Bear Rug will go on sale next week forever. If the Boot vote wins, the Bear Rug goes into permanent hibernation after one day of being on sale.

I'm guessing the next newsletter will be tonight or tomorrow (?) Since the Princess Hat Green! Available now until December 18th!