Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Window

Pacific

That looks REALLY good, hogie! I really love seeing your original and creative design ideas!

Would look really nice with other princess windows and other castle items like walls and stairs, columns, flooring, etc. Definitely a building theme that hasn't been done!

Pacific

I adore this :D I'd love to see more beauty and the beast items, especially since the movie is steadily coming up. Can't wait to see what else you have to share.
That's right - I forgot about the live-action coming soon! This game for sure needs tons of cool castle and Beauty and the Beast items. Hogie, you better deliver!

Pacific

I love literally everything you do :hearts: please tell me youre coming back as a designer?!
I agree with this, hogie is very talented and I would love to see his items make it in game. Easily some of the best furniture items I've seen, which can get difficult because of the awkward isometric angle of the game. If you look at his Tumblr, he does awesome animated things too, I would kill to get on his talent level!