Best Places to Eat in NYC

Let's face it:
NYC is one of the best foodie cities in the world, we have all come to accept this.

I am currently interning in NYC for a few months and wanted to check out all the local cuisine. In your experiences, where are your favorite places to eat in the city?

There are too many to tell you about! I have been living in NYC for almost three years now. I love it :) For Upper West Side check out Flor De Mayo. In the East Village for good pizza, Motorino Pizza. There is a great mexican restaurant in Greenwich Village called Ofrenda. Upper East side has a good italian place called Uva. Hmmm what else. If I come up with more I will let you know. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1427135355][/DOUBLEPOST]Midtown East... On third ave between 50th and 55th there are a few great, casual bars. Redemption is a good one to listen to music and watch a few sports games too.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Grimaldi's in DUMBO is heavily talked about in NY :) You should also check out Shake Shack ( I think its a chain restaurant only in NY )

IN MY EXPERINCE:
I love O'pera Cafe and Lounge and Taci Beyti!!!!!! Its mostly Mediterranean (they're both different) but you should totally check one of them out (Try O'pera first since Taci Beyti is smaller and crowded (eioasshdoa annoying))

I second the Motorino rec, went there a couple weeks ago right before I flew back to school (': Also get a slice of artichoke pizza at Artichoke Basille's Pizza.

And then the rest of my recommendations are dessert... One of my favorite things ever is cereal milk soft serve with crunch from Momofuku Milk Bar, and the crack pie from there is also awesome. Big Gay Ice Cream is amazing as well. Veniero's has a huge selection of Italian desserts and pastries, which are all fantastic. Spot Dessert Bar is also one of my favorites.

Katharine

If you're a foodie, definitely check out Chelsea Market.

Other than that, I will always love Lombardi's on Spring St. for some amazing pizza!

PrettyBlissfulSky

Stitch Enthusiast
I hope that my comment finds everyone well - there are a few Shake Shakes in the greater Philadelphia area, and there may be some in other cities as well :)
Connecticut has shake shack too! :)

Veselka, Carmines, Ellen's Stardust Diner, Artichoke Pizza, Empanada Mama, Shake Shack, Magnolia Bakery, Sprinkles Cupcakes, Baked by Melissa, Crumbs Bake Shop