Best Star Wars Guest Room Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
Here's my entry. It doesn't explicitly say, but it's supposed to be the field/waterfall where Padme and Anakin have their picnic. It's not interactive, however, I personally think the water effect looks better in person.

I may tweak a few small things, but nothing super noticeable. However, if I do so I'll be sure to re-upload by the deadline. Whatever picture is here by final submission time is fine.

PoorFroning

Today is the last day to enter a room. This can be done up until midnight. Message me if there are any problems submitting a room through this thread as I have already had 1 person have an issue with it. My goal is to have everything judged within 4 days of the deadline to submit rooms but it may take a little longer depending on all of the judges responsiveness. I have all of the placing prize content on me and will distribute it to the respective placers as soon as possible.

As for the participant prize content, I have a plan in place but it may or may not be changed up in the next few days. It will be more difficult to get everybody their participant prizes as there are many more who get them and I have to seek out each person individually. Because of it, I ask that you all please give me an ample amount of time to distribute all participant prizes.

Here is my entry for the Star Wars guest room contest. It is an Interspace Hunting and Trading Lodge, located on the planet of Crait! Crait is described as being covered with a layer of white salt with a red mineral base underneath. It is also known to have hosted both the Rebel Alliance and the Resistance at different times. As you can see, the white represents the salt surface over near the piano, and the red is the mineral dust being kicked up. The red sky is also meant to indicate the dust flying in the air. The lodge is supposed to be a hub for people across the galaxy to come together and trade wares. There's a little tribute to Jyn and Cassian in the corner :)

I hope you guys love this room as much as I do. Thanks for judging.

VMK star wars room 3.png

PoorFroning

If any participants have an different in game name than forums name, please pm me, even if you think i know you have a different in game name. thank you

PoorFroning

The results are in!

1st place) @Peach with a total score of 71/80
2nd place) @GuardGirl with a total score of 63/80
3rd place) @kcoop with a total score of 53/80

Thank you to all who participated, prizes will be distributed to all throughout the coming days! Had some close scores for 3rd place, hate to see some good rooms not get exclusive prizes but I only got so much credits to give... :( I just started a new job and haven't been able to play VMK much lately but I will try to get people there prizes ASAP.

The results are in!

1st place) @Peach witha total score of 71/80
2nd place) @GuardGirl with a total score of 63/80
3rd place) @kcoop with a total score of 53/80

Thank you to all who participated, prizes will be distributed to all throughout the coming days! Had some close scores for 3rd place, hate to see some good rooms not get exclusive prizes but I only got so much credits to give... :( I just started a new job and haven't been able to play VMK much lately but I will try to get people there prizes ASAP.
Omg!!!! I can't believe I placed!! Wow thank you so much!!! :) Everyone did such an amazing job! Thank you again to everyone who contributed. It's really amazing of you guys! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.