Best wishes to anyone doing exams!

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
I'm sure many of you are in the same position as me right now: having to undergo exams! I have college finals until the end of May so finding it difficult to get time on MyVMK but thought I'd drop by and say best wishes to anyone in the same boat!

Whether you're doing high school or college exams or any other kind of exams, I hope you're not stressing too much :) Exams aren't the most important thing in the world (although it might feel like it at the moment) and if you don't do well the world won't stop turning and you'll keep on breathing!
Exams are a human invention, you don't need them to live a great life but they help some of us get where we want to go. Still, there shouldn't be so much emphasis on them as it only causes us worry and we forget that we're just animals who are sometimes too smart for their own good who learned how to read and write! :)

So if you're stressed, meditate (just sit and be silent) and think about how small and insignificant your exam paper is in the grand scheme of things and remember that you can go a million different places in this world without ever having to pass an exam :halcyon:

Finished my final exams for last semester last week and achieved straight A's in prerequisites that seriously count so far, so hard work and praying does pay off! Yet the real work has yet begun. Good luck everyone, as long as if you didn't procrastinate no need to stress or worry especially if what's done is done as long as you tried your honest best to take the time to learn and understand the material, finding the right help and resources when necessary.

Exams are just a preliminary thing after all, but honestly for some careers and in life you will always be tested. The only thing that must be done is to focus and forget all the unnecessary ******** and just take it with grace. Remember what you can do to do better next time. Second chances shouldn't be taken lightly.

So don't stress do your best and everything will fall into place. You know more than you think you know :)

misterwives

shailene woodley is perf
I just finished my end of course tests, but now time for finals!! (fun..)
They're only about 5% of our grade, and I know that I won't be having finals in at least 3/7 classes.. so I'm not too scared :3
Good luck to all!

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
I just finished my end of course tests, but now time for finals!! (fun..)
They're only about 5% of our grade, and I know that I won't be having finals in at least 3/7 classes.. so I'm not too scared :3
Good luck to all!
How many do you have altogether then? :) I have 9 altogether, finished 2! Can't wait to have them done and dusted!