Birthday Celebrations in Club 33

Discussion in 'Game Ideas/Suggestions' started by MushroomLove, May 18, 2015.

1. MushroomLove

MushroomLove Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    MushroomLove
    Hi everyone!

SO I feel like more people should be celebrating their birthdays on VMK, whether its that we recognize it or as a list that is posted on the homepage and then I thought of an idea...
    Basically I thought that it would be quite interesting to actually party more in Club 33, other than the winners of the BGR rooms each month. What if a raffle was implemented? Each month of your birthday, if people would like, players can enter their names to win a chance of having a fiesta/turn up/sesh/throwdown/etc. in Club 33!

Not sure how many people would feel about this, or if the staff even have time to put something like this together, but I think it would really be enjoyable for everyone! I know that it wouldn't be very fair to other contestants who have their birthdays the same month as the winner, but I'm sure if anyone on the forums likes this idea, they could probably think of a better way than me of how it could play out!

& Happy Birthday to all the May babies <3

2. joshzj

joshzj I like giraffes

In-Game Name:
    Josh
    too many birthdays... party like every day.

Tohrukun and MushroomLove like this.
  3. Elegance

Elegance Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Elegance
    I really like this idea! (And maybe the VMK birthday pin as a consolation prize on your birthday.... ;))

MushroomLove likes this.
  4. MushroomLove

MushroomLove Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    MushroomLove
    aw yay! thats a sweet idea too :)

5. Bimbette

Bimbette Your #1 Bimb

In-Game Name:
    Bimbette
    I think there may be too many players for this, staff can't have a party everyday, or every week even. I think maybe small gifts would be nice, like 5k.

Tohrukun and Freshie like this.
  6. PrettyBlissfulSky

PrettyBlissfulSky Stitch Enthusiast

In-Game Name:
    Hails
    Bumping this up - it would be so much fun if they had like a club 33 style party once a month for everyone who is celebrating a birthday that month.. I know room limits could be a problem, so it could only be those who have a birthday that month & we can receive a small prize. Even if they do them twice a month - the first party can be the people born on like the 1st-15th of the month and then the second party can be everyone who celebrates in the second half of the month.
    A raffle would be so cool too though like you said! It would be awesome if we got something rewarded to us on our birthdays though, even if its just something small like a pin or just some credits!

7. nikholeex3

nikholeex3

In-Game Name:
    Nicole
    one club 33 party a month for all of those with birthdays in that month!!

8. LazyBunz

LazyBunz ^_^

In-Game Name:
    LazyBunz
    Ooooooo that'll be fun!!!! I like this idea!