Black/Pirate Crate Prizes

I saw the change about the color of sparrow, but is it just me or are these new? I got the pirate boots last night but someone just got the girl ones?

update: the person who owns the girls boots tried putting them on and it said they didn't own them so what's going on XD no new items or?? (i was out with family so idk other than sparrow changes)

Update: Confirmed that they were added

Last edited:
I personally, am BEYOND happy for this release of a similar Sparrow. I think the UNFAIR part was the rarity of the costume. I have been wanting it since it released way back in VMK days, and last night I was finally able to own a very similar piece. I am happy, but then again, I am easily pleased :-)
I actually don't like how hard some things are to get, tbh. I understand it makes the game interesting and keeps you coming back for the memories, the social life, and of course the challenge of achieving those items. Stop being selfish sticks in the mud that the value may have gone down and be happy that more people are happy. Share the wealth, I say =)

Amy

Head Administrator
Wait so will more items be added?? I wish I had known before opening 100 crates ha A HAHAHA Ahaa
Just one, we left it out accidentally at first but it was planned to go in :)

Also fyi, the original black sparrow was made (well... if you can call it that... literally just made it to test a script and I liked it) by me, and the new one was made by one of our designers. Black crates were made because they were requested for a LONG time, and were the same kind of idea as the pink/blue mystery crates, which also had a lot of recolours (the recolours in the pink/blue ones were also made with a script... but i won't bore you with the details of what the two magical scripts did and why they were totally different lol) :)

I saw the change about the color of sparrow, but is it just me or are these new? I got the pirate boots last night but someone just got the girl ones?

update: the person who owns the girls boots tried putting them on and it said they didn't own them so what's going on XD no new items or?? (i was out with family so idk other than sparrow changes)

Update: Confirmed that they were added
yes I just pulled a pair also.
Thank you Amy and staff. I am an original sparrow owner and I for one LOVE the new black!

I traded my blue inferno for a sparrow.so was already upset that so many were getting pieces in the treasure chests but now... I could of got a stitch. :(
With that said I do love the new black items. :)

Last edited: