Bored, So I made this...

Ritz

So I really like designing a new website with a framework that is easy to use and easy to edit. I thought it was a great idea, and I have more ideas to come for a website. I really like the idea of cover look, cause it gives it the Disney look. I can't find a VMK related photo that is big enough for the background, so why not fireworks. Share those creations that you made when you were bored. :)

Share your creations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritz

I have Amy's skype, though I think she is a bit busy with updates and testing. She will probably see my message when she is less busy. :3

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
This is incredible! I love it so much!

Sorry guys, this isn't really for Tumblr, though if you are looking for the CSS it's called Bootstrap or Foundation. I like using Foundation since it has a nice CSS package. Easy to edit both though!

No it is not a parallax scroller, though that would be cool to add. I kinda gave up on the project since they have ideas of their own. :)

I can't find a VMK related photo that is big enough for the background, so why not fireworks.

[MENTION=4100]Ritz[/MENTION] if you're going to be blurring the background anyway, why not use a normal sized VMK picture that's been scaled up? Once the blur is applied it shouldn't look pixely anymore. ;D (Also toy around with darkening the blurred picture a bit, it will either look really good or really bad, it really depends on the picture used)

Also, maybe the website navigation should be solid white, so it feels a bit less wasted-spaceish and more like Disney's site.

Love it so far,
Gregory George Leo