Born in-park Badge

bird said:
Im my opinion, That's too simple of a objective to obtain such an exclusive badge. It should be harder to obtain than just being a member on the forums. It should be around 5-10% of the population that would own the badge since that was the way it was in VMK. I liked that feeling of owning the born in park badge in vmk and getting the "oh cool, you made that account at the park" all the time. It should be special but equally fairly obtainable since there is only room for four badges. The Day One, VIP, CL and Born In Park. I always thought it was special to have see a vmk character with a VIP Born In Park and a Day 1 badge. Maybe donators would get the born in park badge? Dunno, just an idea.

But if you want a forum pin, that would be cool. Distribute the pins to everyone who has an account on the forums. Have like a Social network pin too.
Who say's it has to be "an exclusive badge" anymore? I think this is a great way to indicate to everyone on the game whether a player can be also found on the forums. Besides, Disney will not be happy if MMK is getting money for using their game...