Browsing

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
I absolutely love the new picture gallery!
However, I do find it a little frustrating when I'm browsing pictures to keep having to click the back arrow. Is there a way to make it so you can browse photos with an arrow on the current page? Kind of like Facebook, when you can look through a bunch of pictures at once.

I agree! Also, maybe an option to have pictures presented in chronological (newest first, oldest first), friends' pictures only or random order.

Chronological already exists, just recent->oldest only though. I have no access to friends list data, so I can't exactly do sorting by friends. http://gallery.myvmk.com/recent for the recent list. Top is newest.
I think what Dempsey means is that once you click on a picture to view it, you have to go click the back button and then click on the next picture to bring it up. I think it would be nice to be able to go right to the next photo after opening one to view it instead of having to go back every time.

Jasmine

I think what Dempsey means is that once you click on a picture to view it, you have to go click the back button and then click on the next picture to bring it up. I think it would be nice to be able to go right to the next photo after opening one to view it instead of having to go back every time.
Yeah. Being able to use our arrow keys and or click arrows would be a lot easier. ^_^