Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Buzz Lightyear is searching for new recruits! Luckily for you, Andy brought home a realistic space invasion simulator game, giving you the opportunity to practice protecting the galaxy from the evil emperor Zurg! Buzz will only take the best of the best, however, therefore he will let two members compete at a time, and will recruit whomever comes out on top!

buzz.png

buzz2.png

You can either attempt the green path, or the purple path, but remember which color you are, because your generators/scoreboards/candles are associated with that particular color. (side note, there's no green candle, so the yellow is a substitute ;) ) Candle = 1 point, Scoreboard = up to 5 points, Generator = however many points it displays. Whoever has the most points in the end will be recruited into the Galactic Alliance! Good luck to everyone! :D

I went to Disneyland 10 years ago for my birthday and one of my favorite rides was Buzz lightyear Astroblasters. This is such a cool rendition of the room by turning it not only into a game but like the ride itself!

I can't wait to play it!! :D!