Bye~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sil,
You were the beacon of fun in the forum and in the game!
You have made us laugh and you made us cry!
I wish you luck on your future endeavor and we will miss you dearly!

Thank you for everything and adelante!

-mijaro

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
im not going to say goodbye because thats not how things work around here. one thing out of many that i will remember about you,sil,is that goodbye isnt really forever. especially when it comes to myvmk. you always say no one quits for good. im pretty sure everyone you said that about has quit and since come back. because no one ever really quits. maybe i wont say it because i refuse to believe it. maybe i wont say it because saying it makes it real. i do hope this isnt truly goodbye. i hope so much to see you back again,whether it is on an account we all know and love or on a totally different new one that will make friends with everyone again. well i guess this post probably doesnt mean too much,but point is,i already miss you. youre a lot of fun. and you are one heck of a person,sil. and with that i bid thee the sweetest farewell,and the best of luck. i love you. we all do.

because myvmk is a remake of old school disney,im gonna say something a little old school.
"i wish you love,i wish you luck. for you the world just opens up. and its so hard to say goodbye."

see ya real soon.

Last edited:
<3 Love you Sil, you made me laugh a ton, And I hope your path is filled with endless happiness, you definitely made me happy when I was down. You are a great person, and I hope to keep in touch. Thank you for all the good times. You're the best :)

Aww :(

It's sad to see you leave. I hope you can come back and visit us sometime!

It was such fun doing the Reach 1955 thread with you always clearing the number :/ I wouldn't had made that thread if it wasn't for you mentioning something like it on the shoutbox.

You know.... anytime I see a giraffe, I think of you. :giraffe:

I hope that losing forum mod status isn't what is making you leave, cause people will love you anyways and if they don't, well then, they don't know you well enough.
(imagine the :silda: emote here)

Enso

I remember talking to you in my giveaway (im trade lol) and you know what I said was sincere because I was leaving at the time. Good luck with life :)

I'm so sad to see you going. In my eyes, you were always a fun and fair moderator. There was several times you even cracked me up with your posts…

I truly hope you're not gone for good, I wish you the best of luck in the future. You have so many people here who admire you and can't forget you, so please be happy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.