Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be happy when I play this game anymore. I know some of you want me to leave, so your wish has come true. I've apologized for things I've done, but some apologies are never accepted. I want to give thanks to @Shrimp for being the first to teach me to be the bigger person earlier in the life of the game. I've endured many issues, and they only leave emotional scars. This game tears me down. I thank all of you who supported me when I needed it, and I have great respect for you all, but this game has ruined my life.

With that I leave you with my farewell, I hope you all find your ways to success.

--Hogie

Oh gosh Hogie, I am so sorry to hear this. Hopefully being away from here puts you in a much better state of mind. Best of luck with everything you do in the future. :)

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Sorry to see you go! You were a great graphic artist and I LOVED seeing all the new things you post. I hope you keep your head high and stay positive !
:hat:

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
I am sorry to hear you are leaving, you have always been a bright spot in the game for me.
I wish you success and good luck in real life, you deserve it! Thanks for making MyVMK fun .

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
Hogie I will miss you, even though we rarely talked! You seemed pretty cool! I wish the best of luck to you and your future endeavors and your path of success in whatever you may do!

Shrimp

Hogie you are such a strong and good-hearted person. You've grown up and matured so much. You're one of the most talented and creative members on here whose skills never failed to make people smile. Thank you for sharing your work with everyone c: There's no doubt you'll go very far in life. Always keep your head up and smile ^_^

dang gonna miss u hogs. Ur very good @ what u do. keep doing u, my bud

Cat

I love you Sam!!
You're the bestest, and were one of the first people I became friends with on this game. You're so sweet, kind-hearted, genuine, funny, and talented. Never forget that. Also you're a QT 3.14.
I'm very glad that you've recognized that this game is having a negative effect in your life. Like a wise OP said, if it's toxic, get rid of it. (lol). This is the start of a new, better beginning for you. I'M VERY PROUD.
Please keep in touch, you know where to find me. :hearts:

You've been an amazing friend hogie, I will truly miss you but I understand your reasoning and wish you only the best in life. To think that anyone would want you gone is truly saddening. I know you will do great things! Don't forget about me (:!

you are a wonderful being hogie <3 your talent is definitely one of a kind, a lot of positive energy going your way!

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
HOGES! You're breaking my heart over here! :(

Sad to see you go, buddy. We've had some really good times. I'll be waiting here for you if you ever find your way back.

Stay strong pal! :halcyon:

Status
Not open for further replies.