Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgeTheFish

I can't be happy when I play this game anymore. I know some of you want me to leave, so your wish has come true. I've apologized for things I've done, but some apologies are never accepted. I want to give thanks to @Shrimp for being the first to teach me to be the bigger person earlier in the life of the game. I've endured many issues, and they only leave emotional scars. This game tears me down. I thank all of you who supported me when I needed it, and I have great respect for you all, but this game has ruined my life.

With that I leave you with my farewell, I hope you all find your ways to success.

--Hogie
At lax rn but b rdy for long skype message tbh

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
Hogie, you are one of the kindest people I know on this game. I wish you all the best and will miss you :cry:

Bye Hogie, you'll be missed! Good luck with everything[DOUBLEPOST=1430857623][/DOUBLEPOST]Bye Hogie, you'll be missed! Good luck with everything[DOUBLEPOST=1430857645][/DOUBLEPOST]Bye Hogie, you'll be missed! Good luck with everything

i'll miss you so much :( you were one of my very first friends since this game has started. even if we didnt talk much you were kinda a big part of my life. youre an amazing person and i hope everything will work out with you. i wish we had talk more -awfully shy tbh- and i wish i have some way into contacting you :(

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm so disheartened to see you leave. Your creativity in creating new items for the game were massively appreciated. I enjoyed seeing you post new threads of the newest item you created. I'm sorry for all the things you had to deal with. That's truly terrible. It's sad how a game like this is tearing people down. I mean, we should be fortunate that our favorite childhood game is back, but unfortunately a few have to take advantage of it and bully players and take away the magic. You will be greatly missed.

Tohrukun

I can't be happy when I play this game anymore. I know some of you want me to leave, so your wish has come true. I've apologized for things I've done, but some apologies are never accepted. I want to give thanks to @Shrimp for being the first to teach me to be the bigger person earlier in the life of the game. I've endured many issues, and they only leave emotional scars. This game tears me down. I thank all of you who supported me when I needed it, and I have great respect for you all, but this game has ruined my life.

With that I leave you with my farewell, I hope you all find your ways to success.

--Hogie
hogie it makes me so sad to hear this :(
you will be dearly missed not just for your talent and your contribution to the game, but also for the awesome person you are! cri

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
i am sooo sorry to hear that you are leaving and that horrible vmk players have made it come to this! i don't know anything about what happened that made you want to leave however i respect your decision since you feel it is what is best for you. i wish you only the BEST that life can bring and may you be forever blessed! -lots of hugs-

-waterfallglow :) ^_^

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Hogie It was Nice getting to know u a little bit :) I liked twining with u and your mask and tshirt! Your Graphics were awesome and you have so much creativity! Best of Luck in The future! :)

Hogie, I am sad to see you leave. You have had some of the best graphic designs and ideas that I've seen to surface the forums. I wish you all the luck.

D.Va

Literal Princess

--Hogie
hogie ily

Status
Not open for further replies.