Camp Rock Cabin Room

i know a lot of us have watched camp rock and camp rock 2. but i was thinking we should have something a little different from vmk, that wasnt on the game.
how about a cabin from camp rock on the game, for us to feel like we are in the woods q:

I would agree with Thunder, Cowboy is just starting fights on every thread though, and is being very controlling.
ive seen him do this on other threads and and other sites and its very annoying. however, i just thought it would be a good idea because it igves the members that liked a movie. a room they could use and enjoy it on the game. but not right now, in the future :)

For now I'm on this page. Lets see how things go before adding new rooms. It could make a nice guest room however in the future.
i didnt mean now, because i know they are busy with the game still.

I would rather they just stick to the original VMK rooms.
umm. you know they are going to add new things to the game, so it can be different from when vmk had it. so im just posting my ideas for now and letting them see it.

Please tell me this is a joke :O
Coway, stop with the random post that will start drama.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I really like this idea!

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
It's a good idea in theory, but I don't think it would be very popular. I believe we should keep all of the original rooms but maybe we could get some new clothing items.