Can not play on two different accounts at the same time....

Maltoo

We have several people in our home who play myVMK and today we are unable to play at the same time on different computers! If this is a bug please fix this. We also have friends that come over and play at our house and they can not log in either when anyone else is already online! So far we have tried on 2 computers and the second account trying to log into the game gets the boot.:thumbsdown:

If this is not a bug please reverse this families and friends like playing together in the same house or the same location.

This is using the firefox browser.

Thank you

Jasmine

Works fine for me as well, and I use Firefox.

bobsbestgame

I would try downloading the myvmk client on the computers and try that. If not, I recommend trying different browsers each. IE: one IE, one on chrome, one on the client, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Works fine on firefox and chrome. If there's ever an issue first thing to try is flush your dns then clear the cache. If it still doesn't work, then I'd ask a staff member for assistance.

For a second I thought they employed something to stop people from using multiple clones at the same time, and perhaps that's why you had the issue haha.
Glad it was resolved!

Jasmine

I mean I know amy is working on a downloadable one I just didnt think it was released yet
I got confused as well. I assumed he was talking about MyVMK Pal? I don't know. :o

bobsbestgame

Sorry yes I meant the Pal. I had just been reading up on the working client and mixed my words. Sorry for the confusion you guys :p just trying to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk