Candy Magic from Host Event.

Obeynick

So I got a 1* Candy Magic pin from the event tonight... Anyone knows what it does exactly? It doesn't say anything about a single use, but i'm scared to use it :o Lol.

Jasmine

It makes your avatar eat candy.

Ghost

1000th Ghost!
Kinda disappointed with how the event was handled. To all those in queue we got a candy bag? 2 Hours waiting and in less than 200th in queue from start, it seems the Host decided to trade each person one by one. This proved to never work in the original VMK unless multiple rooms were going all at once. Please know I'm not bashing I'm saying this could have been handled differently especially for the people who will never get it due to the infamous crash right before a host rooms goes up. When you open a room "guaranteeing" anyone who stops by a candy magic and then all those who are in queue and have been for 2 hours that they are outta luck is Bad Form Peter.

Apes

Char Char!
2 hours in line and I got nothing, not even the consol prize. I got in at 10:07 at 267....To then freeze at 36 at 12 something to then end up getting refreshed with nothing in hand.. I agree, they should have handled this event better. Hopefully tomorrow will be different and I can at least get 1 magic pin..

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
Combining it doesn't show on the lanyard but it does in the magic panel. Idk if this is a glitch or intentional.

Ghosty

VMK name was NeonGhost
How does this work?? Can someone please tell me...if you have to exit on ride portal it is not easy to click it..so I am very disappointed with this...

How does this work?? Can someone please tell me...if you have to exit on ride portal it is not easy to click it..so I am very disappointed with this...
at abs' current event you just sit in room, wait for her to talk, at end of session she gives all in room 1 x 1* magic and you use the ride to exit : )

Ghosty

VMK name was NeonGhost
at abs' current event you just sit in room, wait for her to talk, at end of session she gives all in room 1 x 1* magic and you use the ride to exit : )
She told me to exit after trade and I could not get on ride to exit...geez..guess I won't ever get the candy magic...very disappointed...

Trick is a black crate. Kinda hoping they like write down everyone who gets a trick and replace the crate with something good after Halloween is over, but I doubt that will happen. XD

Can anyone tell what the correct titles are for the host events?when I searched for the one on the event calendar it did not come up. So I didn't get into the event on time yesterday and I overslept this morning lol :(. This has happened before to me,because the title of event was not the same as the calendar.Sorry if this is all jumbled I am typing this on my iPad Please,I would appreciate it.:)