Cannot get into the game

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I log in just fine but just as soon as I get in the game it kicks me with a blue pop up message and then tells me I will be redirected in FIVE seconds. This happens over and over and keeps me from keeping my morning schedule. I hope this gets fixed soon. I have done this on every browser available and nothing works. Thanks

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
What browsers are you both using and what operating systems? @Kirllan @KatieM
This has not happened most recently but at the time I posted on a routine I use MyVMKPal, Opera and Firefox. MyVMK will not work on anything else. I use Windos 10 Home 64 bit upgraded from Windows 7 Home 64 bit. Since December I have fixed but it pretty much fixed itself, not sure if it was a Windows update, Video adapter driver or such. Thanks for your response Han Solo :)

This has not happened most recently but at the time I posted on a routine I use MyVMKPal, Opera and Firefox. MyVMK will not work on anything else. I use Windos 10 Home 64 bit upgraded from Windows 7 Home 64 bit. Since December I have fixed but it pretty much fixed itself, not sure if it was a Windows update, Video adapter driver or such. Thanks for your response Han Solo :)
No problem! It probably was something simple that just was not talking to the other. But I'm glad you got it fixed! :)