Can't get into the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
I'm on a different laptop than I usually use, and I'm sure I went online earlier today but on a different laptop, and everything loads, but then the screen just stays pitch black. Shockwave has been properly updated, and I'm using Google Chrom (also up-to-date) so I'm not sure what the problem is or if anyone else is having it.

Kevin.

Kevin has the mindstate of a 5 year old. A 'don't get your way and let jealousy persuade malicious actions' attitude. Dude's a low life, and really should understand that doing these things won't let him prosper in real life. Sour, immature and jealous. I see why ColorHost isn't a big web-host company. I see why he won't become anything in his life. I know I sound harsh, but he's reading these comments wanting a reaction. He starves for attention and it's disgusting how far he'll go.

Kevin, if you're reading this get a real job.

PS: if not Kevin, my point still stands

gypsyrose

Im getting the black green too, and I have tried to log in on 4 different browsers! :/ boo!

Megara

no sleep club
I just saw Kevin's tweets. Wouldn't be surprised. Hope Amy and everyone will be able to fix whatever's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
I was assuming it was Kevin, what with his whole "let's sport black for a while"
Silly sea cucumber, he is no match for Amy's expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.