Can't get NPC credits

Since the game came back on, I see Ned is missing and all the pink boxes from other NPC's are missing and cannot collect credits at the moment.

Edit:
NPCs, aside from waiter gator and the ghosts, are all working now

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is relatable, or how long it's been going on for because I just joined this game again recently! Played back in 2005 and just found that it's back again! lol. But I've been trying to do the astronaut suit quest and when I get to the Sci-Fi Dine In part the atoms aren't there to get?

I'm not sure if this is relatable, or how long it's been going on for because I just joined this game again recently! Played back in 2005 and just found that it's back again! lol. But I've been trying to do the astronaut suit quest and when I get to the Sci-Fi Dine In part the atoms aren't there to get?
it's not relatable necessarily to this specific post, but I it's a good bug that you found and I hope it gets fixed soon as well :) Also, welcome to the game!

I'm having the same issues with the NPCs as well. I tried clicking and nothing happened. I thought I was going crazy for a minute... lol

Still issues with the npc's missing? Can't open stores, unable to change lands?
Ahhh haven't been able to play for SOOO long, miss it.
the registers haven't worked since alpha opened (i believe), you would have to physically click on "Shop" then "specials". Not sure what you mean with "changing lands" though...