Can't register on a Windows computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating Shockwave might be the issue. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling an older version. Also clear your cache and maybe clean your disks. If this doesntvwork, restore your computer to an earlier restore point.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Updating Shockwave might be the issue. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling an older version. Also clear your cache and maybe clean your disks. If this doesntvwork, restore your computer to an earlier restore point.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
How do you download an older version of Shockwave? I'm a computer dummy and my computer is doing what she is describing as well.

Sorry yall I just saw this...busy day yesterday. Did you find an older version? I would suggest not going past the low 10.something. That might clear up your problems. Next time it asks if you want to download the new shockwave now say NO. It seems to cause all kinds of problems with MyVMK.

Have you tried registering on an alternative device? (different computer/tablet/phone). Then try logging in with the account on your desktop.

Have you tried registering on an alternative device? (different computer/tablet/phone). Then try logging in with the account on your desktop.
I've used my family's Windows computer (which they have not updated their Shockwave) and it works perfectly. But I'm not supposed to play VMK on that computer... hehe. So i'm trying to fix it on my mac. The problem is that when I try to download an older Shockwave on my mac, it says I have no available application to open the old Shockwave. I don't know what that means! Haha

I've used my family's Windows computer (which they have not updated their Shockwave) and it works perfectly. But I'm not supposed to play VMK on that computer... hehe. So i'm trying to fix it on my mac. The problem is that when I try to download an older Shockwave on my mac, it says I have no available application to open the old Shockwave. I don't know what that means! Haha
MyVMK is not compatible on Mac computers Mavericks or greater due to shockwave not being supported.

MyVMK is not compatible on Mac computers Mavericks or greater due to shockwave not being supported.
Well I had it working on my Mac for months until the latest update of Shockwave. I found an older version of Shockwave that I can download onto my Mac but it says Shockwave is not compatible with this OS version. Does that mean I would have to find a way to un-update my computer in order for that Shockwave to work?

Well I had it working on my Mac for months until the latest update of Shockwave. I found an older version of Shockwave that I can download onto my Mac but it says Shockwave is not compatible with this OS version. Does that mean I would have to find a way to un-update my computer in order for that Shockwave to work?
What version of OSX do you have? If you've updated your computer, that would be why it's not working. I don't believe you can downgrade your Mac without doing a fresh install of the OS with a disk (but I don't own a Mac so I'm not certain about that :p). Try this program by @oatman and see if it works for you: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k4tzo2gcje6qmk9/MyVMKExperience.dmg

missace

The deeper you go, the weirder life gets.
I'm currently playing on a Macbook. I downloaded MyVmkExperience and it seems to work fine for me with that. I get a message saying it doesn't connect to the internet but as long as you hit okay a few times it all loads and you can play directly from that program. Here's a thread on it: http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmk-experience-os-x-mavericks-and-yosemite.34775/

I'm currently playing on a Macbook. I downloaded MyVmkExperience and it seems to work fine for me with that. I get a message saying it doesn't connect to the internet but as long as you hit okay a few times it all loads and you can play directly from that program. Here's a thread on it: http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmk-experience-os-x-mavericks-and-yosemite.34775/
Hey there, I'm glad you got it working! It seems your questions have been answered and a solution has been found, so I'm going to close this thread up. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.