Car Disappears After Driving A Few Seconds

extinctjenn

Ok folks, what am I doing wrong?

I go to the autopia quest track, activate my racing magic and start driving on the track, collecting the cans. Then, after just a few seconds, my car suddenly disappears and I'm standing on the track (of course unable to move because now I'm not in my car).

I've logged out and back in 3 times and the same thing continues to happen. Thanks in advance for your help!

extinctjenn

Well you need tobuy more car magics from the Tomorrowland shop. The more magics that you combine into one the longer the magic will stay on.
Really? Well sheesh ok. I don't remember it being that way in the original VMK (that you couldn't get your license with one magic pin). That's a pain. Bah!

I think you need to keep getting the gas/trophies on the track before the green bar above your car runs out.

extinctjenn

Well you need tobuy more car magics from the Tomorrowland shop. The more magics that you combine into one the longer the magic will stay on.
Wait - where do you buy car magics? I don't see it as a purchasable pin.[DOUBLEPOST=1463910118][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you need to keep getting the gas/trophies on the track before the green bar above your car runs out.
Yeah unfortunately in the time it takes to get from one gas can to another I lose the car.

Wait - where do you buy car magics? I don't see it as a purchasable pin.[DOUBLEPOST=1463910118][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah unfortunately in the time it takes to get from one gas can to another I lose the car.
Oh :o

or if you dont want to use up that much money (which is actually in inner-space shop) just pick the can closest to you to get. you only get a few seconds but it is possible![DOUBLEPOST=1463910220][/DOUBLEPOST]try emailing admin in game if that doesnt help

extinctjenn

or if you dont want to use up that much money (which is actually in inner-space shop) just pick the can closest to you to get. you only get a few seconds but it is possible![DOUBLEPOST=1463910220][/DOUBLEPOST]try emailing admin in game if that doesnt help
So, what's funny though is... I can't get to the Innerspace Shop without the Spacesuit which I can't get without doing the Advenure thru Innerspace quest which I can't finish without my drivers license which I can't get because I keep losing my car. LOL

P.S. Each time I get a can and have to restart it starts me over again (I got 3 the first time, then it started over again and I got 2). I can't get enough to get the license. :(

I'll see if I can get an admin to help. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1463911017][/DOUBLEPOST]Go figure it just fixed itself. haha

Last edited:
So, what's funny though is... I can't get to the Innerspace Shop without the Spacesuit which I can't get without doing the Advenure thru Innerspace quest which I can't finish without my drivers license which I can't get because I keep losing my car. LOL

P.S. Each time I get a can and have to restart it starts me over again (I got 3 the first time, then it started over again and I got 2). I can't get enough to get the license. :(

I'll see if I can get an admin to help. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1463911017][/DOUBLEPOST]Go figure it just fixed itself. haha
Yeah I know, the original VMK didnt think that through lol but maybe email admin they can help[DOUBLEPOST=1463916493][/DOUBLEPOST]Good Luck though!