Castle Fireworks is Now Released + Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Our first mini-game, Castle Fireworks Remixed, has been released! Go to Fantasyland, find a friend, and play it today! You'll have a blast! Be sure to look on the homepage to see who has the highest score! We will also be holding a special grand-opening contest for Castle Fireworks Remixed! If you are one of the Top 3 Players on the High Score List on October 8th 7PM EST, you will win a 1* Fireworks Magic before it is released to the public!

In addition, the shell mini-game has been temporarily removed. We will be making some changes to it and bringing it back soon to its proper location. Keep your eyes out!

We have also updated the game to include queues and instances. Entering a room that is full will now be easier to get into!

Speaking of rooms, the Castle Forecourt is now open in Main Street! Be sure to say "hello" to Walt and Mickey on their Partners Statue!

Keep a look out for new Halloween item releases as well, those will come out weekly! With Castle Fireworks out, credits will be easier to earn!

Oh, and that reminds me! If you are ever looking for more credits, check in with Maleficent the Dragon every 12 hours! She is the third NPC to give out daily credits. Isn't that "hot"?

Don't forget to check out the event calendar for future events! Have you started building your room for the Best Guest Room Contest? Good luck to everyone who is entering!

Until Next Time...

Thank you very much to Amy and everybody for all of your hard work. Just a heads-up: the game does not function properly, yet. The spacebar doesn't work for changing the "shape" for the firework.

Kevin

Thank you very much to Amy and everybody for all of your hard work. Just a heads-up: the game does not function properly, yet. The spacebar doesn't work for changing the "shape" for the firework.
Use the arrow keys!

Snaps

mischief managed
fireworks works amazingly - no bugs at all, which was a pleasant surprise. you'd think that in this stage of beta, there'd be some bugs in the minigame. not major, but little ones that could be easily fixed. but its running perfectly for me.

though my skills are a little rusty and i need to practice more lol.

but thank you so much amy for bringing fireworks back!

mcsq

For some reason, when i actually get in... nothing pops up.. i cant even see my character. And i waited until i was about to get kicked out. But Thank You for adding it!

Thank you so much for bringing back my fav mini game first! But WOW do I need practice!

iamabigdisfan

WOW!!! Looking forward to getting back to playing fireworks!!!! I played a game tonight and lost my touch. Soooooooo...... time to practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.