Castle fireworks tips?

SpiritBird

Have courage and be kind!
I really suck at this game. Just can't get the hang of it so I was wondering if anyone has any tips they could give me or whether it's just down to practice practice practice? Haven't been able to complete a couple of quests because of this and it's beginning to bug me. My hand-eye coordination is terrible, I was always so bad at guitar hero and similar games so maybe I'm just doomed to fail at it. Who knows.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

(Also, sorry if someone has already posted asking for tips on minigames - I'm relatively new to the forums so please bear with me!)

Ampersand

Part of it is practice to get Flawless as much as possible. Maybe start by trying to get every other firework as Flawless, no rushing needed when you're just getting into the game. Click what you can! The more Flawless hits in a row, the better.. even if you ignore fireworks :)

Geggy put together an awesome starters Guide to Fireworks HERE
He also put together a Q & A HERE :)

SpiritBird

Have courage and be kind!
Part of it is practice to get Flawless as much as possible. Maybe start by trying to get every other firework as Flawless, no rushing needed when you're just getting into the game. Click what you can! The more Flawless hits in a row, the better.. even if you ignore fireworks :)

Geggy put together an awesome starters Guide to Fireworks HERE
He also put together a Q & A HERE :)
Awesome I'll check those out, thanks for the help!