cat appreciation post

C

Christa

this is beatrice and i love her this is a cat appreciation post

this is not my cat and it is so funny to me that i had a custom debit card made with this cat on my debit card so every time i hand my debit card to someone they laugh and it makes me happy

post your favorite cats​

Last edited by a moderator:

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
This is my cat C.C... She got pretty fat so I call her Chub Chub now... She has the tiniest feet and the biggest stomach.

(Sorry if the picture is huge I'm posting on my phone.)
IMAG0782.jpg
IMAG0575.jpg

C

Christa

This was one of Beatrice's kittens that she had two years ago I thought I would share because he is so cute. My best friends grandpa has him now and he is huge and still has blue eyes and he is adorable look at it

Attachments

well i mean i'm already a crazy cat lady so i'll shamelessly post pictures of my 5 cats

you've got purree who will lick you so when you pet her, you're helping her take a bath too and she hides her face when she sleeps cause it's too bright

you've got peanut who is only social if you go in the rooms that she sleeps in, which is a total of 3 rooms in the whole house and she also likes to sleep on your legs if you're laying on your side

you've got precious who has probably used 7 of her 9 lives; she's a stubborn old lady and she stole multiple pillow pets from her people to sleep on

you've got patches who stalks me and never shuts up and she also looks skinny but she weighs a ton

& last but not least you've got catniss, the fluffiest cat i've ever owned (fun fact: she snores in her sleep)