catnip's maplestory signatures

I am opening a Maplestory signature shop for all to request from.
I'm sure you've noticed these around the forums: cute little characters with big heads. I'm now making these for free!
I started playing Maplestory right after VMK closed; since then, I've been a supervisor & GM on many private servers.
On most, if not all, of the forums for the servers I have played, I have opened a shop similar to this and have decided I'd like to make one here too.
You may request multiple signatures, just not more than one at a time.

Character(s): please post a picture of your MyVMK character or make a Maplestory character here.

HELPFUL HINT: while making your character, it's best to choose which gender you would like the character to be as it's easier to select appropriate features... keep this UNTIL you get to the clothing part.
when you get to this point, choose both female and male as it gives you more clothing options.

Custom Poses: would you like a custom pose? you can find tons by googling "Maplestory Custom Poses"! feelin' a bit lazy? you may also describe a pose and I can mimic it to the best of my abilities.

Background: describe a background you would like, if you would like one. example: rainbow, dark setting, woods, beach, forest.
you may also choose a specific Maplestory background here.

Animation: would you like an animation? please describe what you'd like! i.e. flying, jumping, dancing, hugging, simple animations such as smiling/blinking/face change. animations can be simple or very complex, it depends on what you want.

Text: anything you would like to be written on your signature. you may choose a font here or you may describe the style. i.e. curly, retro, gothic, etc.

Extras: describe extras you would like: there is a wide selection so feel free to think outside the box.
if you're picky, you may find all "extra" things by going back to BannedStory 4.

by extras, i mean:
animals (which you can find by checking "Pets and Pet Equipment" or "Monsters and Taming Mobs"),
random effects such as hearts, stars, etc. (found by checking "Special Effects" or "Cash Items and Effects")
chairs (found by checking "Cash Items and Effects" > Miscellaneous > seats)
basically anything else you can think of.

If you're not picky, feel free to give me your character and a theme and I can work out a signature for you.

Last edited:

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Omg you do play maple! I'm usually in windia or broa!!! I love making maple edits too, I've made a couple haha. I just never post them. I've been GM once in one private server so I'm prob the noob here

EVOL

http://i60.tinypic.com/20
wow could you make me one that says "wolf" and like with a little person running around with a wolf outfit or something cute idk?? lol

Omg you do play maple! I'm usually in windia or broa!!! I love making maple edits too, I've made a couple haha. I just never post them. I've been GM once in one private server so I'm prob the noob here
windia priiiideeeeee :flower:
i'd love to see some of your edits!!

and

Last edited:
Can you make me one? :3
Character: http://imageshack.com/a/img819/6996/8w1a.png
(I couldnt get the creater thing to work on my laptop ._.)
Pose: Could you do one with either his arms crossed, or if you cant find that then like behind his back? And his face with like a mischievous look. If that makes sense. Lol
Background: Only thing I could think of is some lasers, like blue lightning flashing behind the character and name.
Animation: I guess that would be the same as above, the lasers/lightning...
Text: Just my username, Kinglaser, in the text on this page named "Laser Gun"- http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=Laser

Character: Girl, Yellow VMK top, Black Mickey Ears, Cowboy Pants, Pink Flips, Brown Hair
Custom Poses: None
Background: None
Animation: None
Text: Curly(Airplanes in the Night Sky) It's on page 1. I want it to say pinkPrincess
Extras: None