Cerulean City Gym (Gen III)

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Cerulean City Gym Leader: Misty, The Tomboyish Mermaid.

A few people came in and liked the gym, so I figured I'd post it here so everyone'd be able to check it out. I know the room is fairly simple, but then again... this gym is fairly simple! If you're thinking of making a gym, PM me or something! We can link them up. :)

This seems like a fun project, although I lack the social prominence/availability to actually stock a gym with trainers.
The Viridian City gym would require theme rides to be available, and I'm not sure how you would accomplish Lt. Surge or Koga's puzzles... I think I'll put together either Sabrina's or Erika's gyms, though, if I can get the time and credits to do so.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Can you explain the (Gen III) thing at the end of your thread title? Generation 3 in pokemon does not have cerulean city. G3 is the Hoenn Region with Ruby Sapphire and Emerald. Gen 2 has Jhoto + Kanto.

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This seems like a fun project, although I lack the social prominence/availability to actually stock a gym with trainers.
The Viridian City gym would require theme rides to be available, and I'm not sure how you would accomplish Lt. Surge or Koga's puzzles... I think I'll put together either Sabrina's or Erika's gyms, though, if I can get the time and credits to do so.
It's up to you! Urban already started on Erika's gym, so I'd go with Sabrina if you do decide to make a gym :)
Can you explain the (Gen III) thing at the end of your thread title? Generation 3 in pokemon does not have cerulean city. G3 is the Hoenn Region with Ruby Sapphire and Emerald. Gen 2 has Jhoto + Kanto.
Oh! Well, I added that at the end because Generation 3 also included Leaf Green and Fire Red, and I based the guest room off of that game-specific Cerulean gym.
If we make the Pokemon league can I be nurse joy in the pokecenter
Of course! We just need to get you a nurse's outfit :')