Changing password problems

Jesslyn

I was just wondering if anyone else has had any problems trying to change their password in-game?
I've heard from a few people that they've been having the same problem as me, but I wanted to know if this is just
a few people's problem, or a lot. Recently I got majorly hacked and tried to change my password. It told me it would
send me an email to continue the process, but I never received an email. I am 100 sure I used this email, because it's
my only one. I thought i'd give it another day and check in the morning to see if the password reset came in yet, but
by that time my account had gotten hacked a second time and now all of my rooms and the rest of my items are completely
wiped out. I'm not sure what else to do, I got a few items from the host event earlier and I'm terrified I'm going to get on tomorrow
and what little I have left will be gone. People have told me I need to just make a new account but honestly, I don't want another
account. I shouldn't need another one at that. Any advice or has this happened to any of you?

Jasmine

Yes, others have had the same issue. It's best not to even use that link, to be honest.

In your case, your best bet would be to go straight to the staff. I'm sure you've already sent in an in-game help report, so I guess you'll just have to wait. You can also try contacting one of the admins on here if you haven't done that already.

Sorry about that =/.

Jesslyn

Yes, others have had the same issue. It's best not to even use that link, to be honest.

In your case, your best bet would be to go straight to the staff. I'm sure you've already sent in an in-game help report, so I guess you'll just have to wait. You can also try contacting one of the admins on here if you haven't done that already.

Sorry about that =/.
Yeah, I've did both. In game and in fourms and they said thats the only way to change it. >_<