Character Meet and Greets

riddleguy

Not sure how feasible this is but would be cool if there could be official virtual character meet and greet events and possibly there could be special prizes associated with it. Like maybe scrooge mcduck would give a bag of coins that gives us a random amount of credits or mickey would give mouse ears.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
This is an awesome idea & a good way to incorporate the In-game Camera & Film into host events!
We could win special prizes from certain characters (like they giveaway a piece of their costume or furniture or something) or there could be a grand prize for whoever fills up their "Autograph Book" -takes the most in game photos with the Characters- first/most/whatever.

riddleguy

This is an awesome idea & a good way to incorporate the In-game Camera & Film into host events!
We could win special prizes from certain characters (like they giveaway a piece of their costume or furniture or something) or there could be a grand prize for whoever fills up their "Autograph Book" -takes the most in game photos with the Characters- first/most/whatever.
Ideally, I would like to see these characters as NPCs. However, i think The simplest way would be to have accounts made for the characters that staff use and to use the human disney characters to start with and special avatars can be made for mickey,stitch etc later.

I think Cinderella would be a good first meet and greet if mickey not easily doable.

Karalora

They wouldn't need to design a special avatar for non-human characters...just a "hat" to represent the big furry head, covering the avatar's human head.