Chat

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that chat was removed as it caused too many problems for the overall running of the forums.

Jasmine

I don't recall exactly, but I believe it was uninstalled because it was using too much resources.

I completely agree, though. I've said this since day 1; a shoutbox is not a chat. It's harder to keep up with, the shoutbox has bugs because of the alpha version the forum is running on, etc.

I don't understand why they haven't installed the Cyb chatbox... it worked fine for OVMK, even when 40+ people were in it.

Jasmine

I liked the chatroom that VMKMagic had, if anyone remembers that. I dunno if it's free though.
Yes, it was AddonChat. There's a free version, but it's really not worth using =/. I love it as well. :D

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
well hopefully we'll get a chatroom soon... maybe not what vmkmagic had (though I did enjoy it), but I'm sure the staff will come up with something, even if we just end up keeping the shoutbox :)

Graham

オミッド
A shoutbox is harder to keep up with, I want something either like VMKM, OVMKF, or something like an IRC. I remember on a Club Penguin forum I went on, they had a xat chat. I mean seriously, anything but a shoutbox would be great for me.