Cheerio's Bring Back the Bees Campaign

Hi everyone,
Those of you who know me well know that I am incredibly passionate about my career in Environmental Education. I wanted to make a quick informational post about a new campaign to save the honeybees sponsored by Cheerios!

Basically, they are giving away wildflower seeds for people to plant, which will help honeybees to thrive in the upcoming season. The seeds are absolutely free and will arrive in 4 to 6 weeks.

Everything you need to know is right here on their website: https://bringbackthebees.ca/
There are helpful tips for planting and loads of fun facts about bees!

The bottom line is: Honeybees are becoming endangered due to not only environmental issues, but also humans who are destroying their hives in fear of being injured. Swarms of bees on your property can easily be controlled by calling a beekeeper in your state...pest control will only kill them, which definitely isn't solving the problem!

I'll end this here so I don't go into one of my environmental tirades. Be sure to order some seeds, plant those flowers, and help out the bees...because they help make a lot of the food you eat!​

This is really cool! Im all for helping the bees, and this isn't something I had heard about, so thank you for bringing it to my attention! Just ordered my seeds! :dance:
Woot! I hope they arrive to you soon :)

I love this @Dinglehopper !! I ordered my seeds a few days ago. I'm excited to start planting once our snow thaws out!
Yay Punzie! I bet Maximus will be a great planting helper :D