Christmas present idea!

emily1313

Hi , so i know it may be a bit early for this lol but i always start planning my gifts in November. So, i planned on surprising my boyfriend with a mini vacation to go to universal, Seaworld and one day of Disney next winter break for 3-4 nights. This is for Christmas and his birthday combined because they are a week apart. I need help on actually how i'm going to give this to him; i came up with 4 ideas.

Idea 1: Buying a small Christmas tree and buying ornaments of the different characters in universal, Disney and Seaworld, decorating the tree and wrapping presents under it along with the tickets

Idea 2: Decorating his entiiiire room themed specifically with the haunted mansion from Disney because that's his absolute favorite and making a gift basket filled with different items from the universal, Disney and Seaworld website along with the tickets inside. I would do things like put balloons, decorations and items from the haunted mansion and the music from the ride in his room. I also thought about putting a small table with chairs and putting a dessert on the table bc they sell like haunted mansion glass plates lol

Idea 3: Decorating his room again but instead of just haunted mansion, i would make it universal/seaworld/hauntedmansion-disney themed with the gift basket

Idea 4: Just making a gift basket with different themed items in it from the parks and including the tickets in that

Please tell me which idea you think would be best or if you have one of your own that would also be helpful (::elf::snowman:

firelordjoelle

If you want to do something really cute and adorable that'll get you lotsa kissies, I'd say go for number 1.

If you want to do something impressionable that he'll probably remember forever, I say go for number 2.

^.^

Neda

I say either idea 2 if you really wanna go all out and spend a lot of time decorating but you'd put the biggest smile on his face or idea 4 because it's simple but still awesome.