Clarifications on Recent Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I believed the truth would always be rewarded, it is in times such as these when my heart sinks. I regretfully inform you that the account permissions for my account- Snow, have been revoked. Now this means that I cannot make any actions on the forums, such as just simply viewing the homepage without being directed to an error screen. If you have any messages for myself or had a message on my other account before this occurred, feel free to send me a message. I, for one, am appalled at the behavior displayed, although I still love and respect those in power. Having courage and being kind towards every player, staff member, or guest has been always been my goal since the beginning of my journey with MyVMK. My spirits are down and my heart broken but I will do what is right - always.

Best regards,
Snow
Just wow...to remove your basic forum permissions .....This is getting beyond ridiculous, so very sorry Snow

Really this is how you are treating people. To be honest I do not think this is the forum staffs doing. I believe they were told to do it. I have been amazed at how well they have handled this crisis. How much they have let others speak up and really voice their opinions. "Let's silence the truth. Or at the very least the opinions of people in the know." This is not the way to make it calm down. Let's continue to fan the flames. This is heart breaking. @Amy do the right thing.
Maybe @SkyeViolet can help reconcile things with @Amy and @Kali? Help them put things in perspective???

I think we all need to listen to the lyrics in this song. I know that it is a moldy oldie song but it so relates to the situation going on.

Oh Skye, how could you EVER be in the way. Especially with your good intentions. I humbly disagree!
i could step on someones toes on accident. And thats the worst.
Ive stubbed my toe before and it didnt make me happy. lol.
Besides, I wasnt here for it, so I wont be able to act a happy medium.
=/

nooo. People are being mean to my friends and my friends are being mean back and everybody is being cruel to everyone.
I want to be the friend that everyone has. =)
Well dear, no offense , but you might want to leave the forums or at least these threads. haha
nooo. People are being mean to my friends and my friends are being mean back and everybody is being cruel to everyone.
A mutual relation.
=D

A mutual relation.
=D
You are literally the sweetest human. ♥

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
aww thank you. =)) everyone is capable of being extremely nice and welcoming.
I just know it.
And myVMK will be full of those people, one day. =)[DOUBLEPOST=1431024508][/DOUBLEPOST]

sorry. ill get back on track.
rawr rawr rawr.
Grumble grr grumble.
ALL CAPS YELLING!

There, now we're back on track[DOUBLEPOST=1431027599][/DOUBLEPOST]

Im sorry if I seem like a "bully" right now, but I am friends with EVERYBODY because EVERYBODY deserves to have somebody by their sides when the odds are against them.
No one deserves to be ganged up on, because that is pretty much the verbatim definition of bullying. Picking on someone when no one is around to help defend them.
Well Im here now love, and I dont like being called a bully for defending my friends.

If someone was saying mean things to you, I would of course defend you. Because I think that posting on these forums at a time like this takes a lot of guts and I like to think of EVERYONE as my friend.

So what do you say? We drop the the 5 letter b word and and replace it with a 7 letter F word "friends"?
Uhhh did I call you a bully? Because I don't rember if I did?

good luck with people going into your host events when i know they won't... because who wants to play a game with an non trust worthy, selfish and mean staff? not i.
i will. =)
and i will come to your room too.
Because we all people here, and we all need to feel appreciated.
=D

jasonpwns

This wont happen in a million years unfortunately.
Of course not. She releases source code and someone will run the game better. Dethroning her from her righteous power of VMK goddess. I appreciate what Amy has done, but with the source code release so much more could be accomplished. Instead of shoving the "Be so grateful it's here" narrative down our throats. Heck even if she bothered to hire more developers so much more could be done. Unfortunately she doesn't want to risk the source code leaking.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Of course not. She releases source code and someone will run the game better. Dethroning her from her righteous power of VMK goddess. I appreciate what Amy has done, but with the source code release so much more could be accomplished. Instead of shoving the "Be so grateful it's here" narrative down our throats. Heck even if she bothered to hire more developers so much more could be done. Unfortunately she doesn't want to risk the source code leaking.
I understand what you're saying, but at the same time, the grass is greener on the other side, right? The same thing you're saying is what they were saying when OVMK was crumbling and people were siding with Amy to branch off and do her thing. It was always "it'll be better when XXXX isn't running it." But look where we are now?

jasonpwns

I understand what you're saying, but at the same time, the grass is greener on the other side, right? The same thing you're saying is what they were saying when OVMK was crumbling and people were siding with Amy to branch off and do her thing. It was always "it'll be better when XXXX isn't running it." But look where we are now?
Exactly though. Amy was given the privilege to branch off. Shouldn't someone else? Even then the source code wasn't entirely open. Open source the project and watch how much the game advances. Pirates would be complete by now. Same with Mansion. Open source and having someone branch off are different things also.

Honestly I get why Amy wants to have 1 server for VMK. Imagine multiple VMK servers where the population is minimal or the game is exploited for money. I love the vision Amy has. I actually would prefer she hire more developers or let more people try to learn the source vs releasing it to the public. I've outweighed the options an an open source code may not be the best option. It would further development, but leave a scattered community.

Status
Not open for further replies.