CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

Cuban

thank you sooo much! OMG IM SPEECHLESS :OOOO

Bug

Omg i hope this means space pants

too may credits I'm stressed.

VampireBoy

I wonder if Amy is going to release the unreleased Epcot Turnstile during this month for us to be able to get for Epcot Month.

This rules, there wasn't even a month like this in VMK, right? I think it's a great fit for all of us EPCOT lovers. I hope they include a bunch of EPCOT Center items.

adny

I wonder if Amy is going to release the unreleased Epcot Turnstile during this month for us to be able to get for Epcot Month.
I hope so! This is the main item I always wanted to be released!

However, there are no turnstyles in the fantasyland courtyard and Amy's aid it was because they don't work, so I doubt this one would either :-(

Where are the pins and items released. I went to the shop area and never found any special item. Ive gone to the different sale locatikns and then attempted to shop with the same results. What do you have to do to see any of the special items?

Thanks.

Where are the pins and items released. I went to the shop area and never found any special item. Ive gone to the different sale locatikns and then attempted to shop with the same results. What do you have to do to see any of the special items?

Thanks.
The daily pins are updated in the PINS tab of the Inner-Space Shop.