CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

I really like the top but the font on the bottom text seems a bit strange and out of place. It needs to look more futuristic and connected like the top does.

Fruits I think it looks great. Good job :)

As others said above, there is a small disproportion to the top and bottom but maybe that can be fixed? Blur the edges of the top maybe to make it less defined.

And yes, when the size is reduced you probably won't even notice the small blur. Maybe reduce the size and add it to the post to show people what it looks like smaller?

Jasmine

I really like the top but the font on the bottom text seems a bit strange and out of place. It needs to look more futuristic and connected like the top does.
Agreed. Also, the text (MVMK) looks beveled or something...it just doesn't look right.

It's probably better than what I could though, so good job!

Shrimp

I agree.

The first 'm' is slanted, it looks a bit odd to me, I know you're trying to align it with the slanted 'k', hmm.

I hate to be so critical... but the bottom lettering looks out of place. Doesn't fit the retro theme as the rest of the lettering. The MVMK part looks good since I think you just cut/copied and flipped the M, it looks nice, but the bottom does need some work for everything to look cohesive.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
After seeing the old VMK logo, I think yours looks pretty good. I didn't like the text at the bottom before but I didn't realize what the text of the old logo looked like. I might have to agree though that a new logo would be a cool thing to look at as well.

Maybe a brand new logo could be made as well by someone, or you if you wish.

Eck. It's quite simply dreck. It'd be easy just to recreate the VMK logo as a vector, then edit it if you wanted it to look good. I'd prefer just using VMK graphics anyway. No need to try and stuff an M in there.