CLOSE PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
MASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm like crying right now <3 IM SO GONNA MISSS YOU </3 :,( WE WILL STAY IIN TOUCH I LOVED HANGING WITH YOU IN GAME. THIS IS NOT NEWS I WANTED TO HEAR :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and tbh I was staying on this game for you and a few others.

Kinglaser

</3
You better not stop talking to me :blue::um:
-Matat

Novatimo

Nova the Mack
Gurl stay fly, peace n blessins

I would say goodbye but there's an 11/10 chance that I'm going to continue to bother you on a daily basis ;)
Love u Masha <3

Kelsey

my masha baby i love you so much ok and i am not gonna be sad because with or without vmk you're still one of my closest and truest friends :') you have my Skype if you ever need me ok !! i love you so so so so so much

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Mash bby noooooo :( ily

Not only is this triad ruining the game, but now my faves are leaving and it really sucks. We don't talk much anymore but I really don't want you to go ): take care gorgeous, you'll be missed heaps.

masha

i don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm
MASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm like crying right now <3 IM SO GONNA MISSS YOU </3 :,( WE WILL STAY IIN TOUCH I LOVED HANGING WITH YOU IN GAME. THIS IS NOT NEWS I WANTED TO HEAR :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and tbh I was staying on this game for you and a few others.
I LOVE YOU BOBBY FLAY SO MUCH!!!!! there are plenty of other people that you need to stay on the game for. many people love you, and we will stay in touch always, i need to be there for the male miley cyrus and his concerts :dance:

sry dude ily it was fun beating u in pirates :moonwalk:

</3
You better not stop talking to me :blue::um:
-Matat
ofc i won't stop talking to you matat

couldnt agree more about the cliques and drama.
Good luck with your future endeavors :)
thank you!

Gurl stay fly, peace n blessins
love u nova, stay tru

Good Luck in what ever you do !
thank you!

I would say goodbye but there's an 11/10 chance that I'm going to continue to bother you on a daily basis ;)
Love u Masha <3
are you rly livin if you aren't bothered by laur??????

lizzard, yes

my masha baby i love you so much ok and i am not gonna be sad because with or without vmk you're still one of my closest and truest friends :') you have my Skype if you ever need me ok !! i love you so so so so so much
I LOVE U KROSE/KELSEY/BB. thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone and for always making the vmk experience interesting, especially in your church room LOL we still stay in touch, i promise!!!

u have my skype, u can always hmu babygirl ily

are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!! u r not allowed to leave sorry
SHAY U CAN'T EVEN TALK IN THE CHAT BC UR MUTED PLZ LOL

Not only is this triad ruining the game, but now my faves are leaving and it really sucks. We don't talk much anymore but I really don't want you to go ): take care gorgeous, you'll be missed heaps.
stay beautiful grimes, and keep on making snapchat stories because i look forward to watching u lip sync. i love you so much, thank you for being in my life.

stay beautiful grimes, and keep on making snapchat stories because i look forward to watching u lip sync. i love you so much, thank you for being in my life.
oh gosh, i absolutely love you. as long as you keep making snapchat stories here and there as well i'll be happy! :nod: :halcyon: thanks for being cool. stay in touch, lovely. :hug::blue:

Status
Not open for further replies.