close

daze

if it's really hard to get, it can be really stressful and sad, and i don't really see how it helps the economy, when a lot of rare items are really expensive, i would prefer this not to be a thing, i don't think 1 or 5-10 people should have something super cool nobody else does, but if staff does decide to do it please try to do it in the summer maybe (when people aren't as busy) and not during holidays or stuff when we try to be with our families.

We already don't get to buy all the real life disney-related stuff our heart desires or go to disney often and stuff, i don't think this game should be as restrictive, it should be open to letting people experience and buy as much fun stuff as possible. (I literally don't get to shop much in real life, mainly spend money on food, and i find this game so fun because of all the shopping opportunities, but it's already hard when i have to play a lot of friendlies, when i should be doing schoolwork, to be able to do that in the first place) Sorry if you guys don't agree, I just felt I needed to say it. :(

Last edited:
if it's really hard to get, it can be really stressful and sad, and i don't really see how it helps the economy, when a lot of rare items are really expensive, i would prefer this not to be a thing, i don't think 1 or 5-10 people should have something super cool nobody else does, but if staff does decide to do it please try to do it in the summer maybe (when people aren't as busy) and not during holidays or stuff when we try to be with our families.

We already don't get to buy all the real life disney-related stuff our heart desires or go to disney often and stuff, i don't think this game should be as restrictive, it should be open to letting people experience and buy as much fun stuff as possible. (I literally don't get to shop much in real life, mainly spend money on food, and i find this game so fun because of all the shopping opportunities, but it's already hard when i have to play a lot of friendlies, when i should be doing schoolwork, to be able to do that in the first place) Sorry if you guys don't agree, I just felt I needed to say it. :(
I honestly feel the same way. And agree with every point that was made. I disagree with the SITS too. So don't feel bad for posting your opinion. :)

I wish there'd been a poll for this matter because of course it's going to seem like everyone is in favor of this if that's all that posts here; people don't feel comfortable being the one to potentially upset people by saying, "I'm actually against this," (mad props to daze) when a dozen people have already rallied around the idea. How many people have read this thread and not commented? Does not commenting equate to just disinterest, or opposition? We don't know how that stuff factors in without a representation of those currently silent readers.

If this is something that's really going to be taken into consideration, I'd recommend the staff hold an anonymous poll to see which way this topic really leans for less biased data. That way, those who oppose don't have to feel like all the supporters are going to be mad at them if the idea falls through, and they'll be willing to let their opinion (via poll) be known.

daze

I wish there'd been a poll for this matter because of course it's going to seem like everyone is in favor of this if that's all that posts here; people don't feel comfortable being the one to potentially upset people by saying, "I'm actually against this," (mad props to daze) when a dozen people have already rallied around the idea. How many people have read this thread and not commented? Does not commenting equate to just disinterest, or opposition? We don't know how that stuff factors in without a representation of those currently silent readers.

If this is something that's really going to be taken into consideration, I'd recommend the staff hold an anonymous poll to see which way this topic really leans for less biased data. That way, those who oppose don't have to feel like all the supporters are going to be mad at them if the idea falls through, and they'll be willing to let their opinion (via poll) be known.
no joke, i really did hesitate to post, i actually had to come back to the post after thinking about it, i didn't post right away, cause yeah nobody wants to be the one to maybe ruin something that several other players are really hoping for or excited about :(. But i did think it was important for staff to be able to hear and consider a different point of view. I think your idea of polls for this kind of thing @feeheeheeny is a really good one. And im really glad people have been understanding of the position, I think that's encouraging to other players who wanna voice their concerns, for any issue. Hopefully staff is able to find some kind of middle road. Thank you all for listening. <3