Close

JustDep

Forever Awkward
What do you feel about this issue? Do you prefer new or old Jungle Cruise? Let me know :dance:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Wait, so it's not better to get flawless? Or are the texts just broken...
For whatever reason, it's better to get Awesome over Flawless only in Jungle Cruise. Not sure why OG VMK decided to run it that way :huh:

Fruits

I am not sure if what you are trying to describe is the way the mouse moves on the new Jungle Cruise or not. I feel like the mouse sensitivity while trying to move the camera is definitely not as smooth and/or definitely slower.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
I am not sure if what you are trying to describe is the way the mouse moves on the new Jungle Cruise or not. I feel like the mouse sensitivity while trying to move the camera is definitely not as smooth and/or definitely slower.
It may seem slower because the FPS on the new client went from 24 to 60. The old 24 Frames Per Second would make the camera jump around a little more because it wouldn't update to your monitor as fast. 60 FPS will update to your monitor faster maybe giving the illusion that it's slower for you. Try switching back to 24 FPS in your client and see if that feels a bit better for you.