CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2 Floating Star - White = 200cc
x2 Floating Star - Yellow = 200cc
x10 Glowing Star = 100cc
x1 La Luna Star = 200cc
x8 Eggvengers Black Panther = 100cc *i swap these for the ones u wanted!*
That's fine! I wont be online until after 6PM ET, if you want to meet up then. Or feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

Not sure what the dagobah stumps look like, could you meet up so I can see? ty:)
The stump looks like this:

If you're still interested, let me know. :)

I’d take the baby groot pin and a Han Solo plush if they’re still up for grabs!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good! Like I mentioned above, I wont be online until after 6PM ET, or you can PM me and we can arrange another meet-up time. :)

camatimi

Starmora Princess
Sounds good! Like I mentioned above, I wont be online until after 6PM ET, or you can PM me and we can arrange another meet-up time. :)
i can swing that! let me know where you'll be!

(i'd also be interested in a 'I love you' leia pin and a 'I Know' han pin if you still have them when we meet up!)

i can swing that! let me know where you'll be!
(i'd also be interested in a 'I love you' leia pin and a 'I Know' han pin if you still have them when we meet up!)
Sorry if I missed you! Something came up and I wasn't able to get to my computer until now. I'm in the FLC now it you want to meet up or you can PM me and we can set up another meeting time. :)

EDIT: @StargirlV If you're online too, please let me know so we can trade!

spacedogmike

That's fine! I wont be online until after 6PM ET, if you want to meet up then. Or feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

The stump looks like this:

If you're still interested, let me know. :)

If that is a seat I am definitely interested! if not ill still take a couple!

If that is a seat I am definitely interested! if not ill still take a couple!
I believe they are just for decoration but I can try one out and see if it's a seat. How many would you like and when would you like to meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.