Clothes Suggestions :)

Krazykay

I came across this image the other day on Google. Looks like someone has some great clothing ideas for VMK. Not sure who made this but I just wanted to let you guys take a look and maybe get some ideas! :) I crossed out the outfits you have already brought into the game (which are greatly appreciated). Please just take a look thanks so very much and thank you for all that each and every one of you do for this game :)
Again THESE ARE NOT MY IDEAS. Just wanted to get this creative person a chance to maybe get these ideas into the game. :) Have a great day! :nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Attachments

Kelsey

OMG obsessed with all of these! I was thinking about a Cruella De Ville outfit the other day actually.. but I'm obsessed with the Minnie Mouse dress, the Jasmine outfit, and the Pocahontas outfits!!!

OstrichJockey

A third vote for a Disney Villain's Month! Maleficent could use an winged cloak to match her horns ;)

I'd love a Cruella De Ville outfit too, but I'm not sure how Pluto will feel about her fur coat.

:pluto: