College!

Bug

Hey everyone! I just moved into college on Monday so it's been crazy! Is anyone else in college or planning to move into college this year?

Myth

Senior in HS here, applying to many schools in Cali :)
If anyone knows any relatively easy acceptance schools that have good marine science programs let me know

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I'm on the same boat as him. All the same colleges. I wonder why…

Using iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
I move in for my second year of university tomorrow! I still find myself to be a bit nervous but really excited. Best of luck to all of those starting their freshman year its a crazy/fun experience! Also, those who are in their senior year of high school best of luck as well!

Sophia

Senior in HS here, applying to many schools in Cali :)
If anyone knows any relatively easy acceptance schools that have good marine science programs let me know
I do but it'll be easier imo if you just come out to a community college out here then transfer out to a 4 year if cali is a MUST, even the super easy state universities are very hard for out of staters to get into but you can give them a shot, csu monterrey bay is fairly easy and it has that program I believe and so does my school (sophomore at csulb) but that one is a bit harder to get into, the best imo would be ucsb but it's also harder to get into, but it's worth the try since it's in the best area in cali (imo) BUT if you simply want to get into any cali university, i'd recommend cal state northridge, uc merced, uc riverside, cal state dominquez hills since those are the ridiculously easy schools to get into. also you have to double check if you completed the a-g requirements that cali public schools require of incoming freshmen. Good luck :)

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
I'll be starting in 3 weeks at adult school since im too cool for school

AlphaTheEdge

Best advice I can give about college is to have fun, but more importantly be yourself. Don't try to impress anyone. You'll meet amazing people just by being you. Oh and have fun too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm starting sept 4th gonna go to university :)
but mine is in walking distance so 10-12 mins away from me(literally) so im staying close to home. hoping to become a physiotherapist or chiropractor

i start classes the 15th of september but in the UK there's this thing called freshers week and that's basically 1 week of partying and events so i technically start the 9th!
i'm going the 6th though to move in but student accommodation has filled up and although i've been guaranteed a place, apparently that 'guarantee' doesn't apply anymore
sooo i'm going to move in with strangers in a house or an apartment, hopefully we find a place because we haven't yet!!! i'm so excited though :)

i'm going to law school and i've already met so many lovely people in my course and in other courses as well, can't wait to get packing and go already!