Coming Together

Luminosity

I agree with all of this. Everyone makes mistakes, nothing is ever perfect, after all, if everything was perfect what would there even be to life? I want to thank staff (Amy and everyone else) for their time, commitment, caring, and effort that they put into the game. It really makes a huge difference. Just for the game to exist means a lot to me. Thank you :)

We all need to remember that this is not bankrolled by some huge company. Since the game plays so much like the original (better in many cases), I know I tend to forget that this is all maintained by volunteers. Keep up the good work! Amy, we all miss seeing you in the game!

All I've seen in forums and in game lately is nothing but anger and hatred. It's disheartening. I grew up playing this game and it was always an escape for me and a way to have fun in stressful times and now it's nothing more then everyone complaining at every turn. I get that things aren't necessarily run the best of ways but there's so many great staff members who are doing so much to make us happy and people are bashing them at every corner, for things that don't even matter! And I will stand up and say this: YOU are the people ruining this game, not Amy. She is trying bless her heart but when all you hear is negative, it kills this game for others around you. I can live with items being late, because I don't play for the items! I play for the friends I have made and the fun that we have. And I think people are forgetting that. This IS a social game, it isn't only about the items! And yes we may have occasional host event problems or DC loops but they bust their bottoms to fix them, but the key to that is they fix them! Is it for good? No there will always be issues. But does that honestly render for an entire uproar? It shouldn't be necessary for staff to post "we had game trouble" cause, well, duh we figured that out when we all kept getting booted! Should they let us know if items will be delayed? Absolutely! Should they let us know if an event changes? Completely. Should everyone bash them and get into fights when they don't? Of course not! But people are getting so caught up they're forgetting what really matters. Years from now none of you will remember this game because of the items or even the events. You'll remember the FUN you had and the friends you make!

And whether you agree with any of this or not, this is my opinion. So don't quote this and try and argue because you're only proving my point. I will not acknowledge anyone who tries to argue me on this, period.

So lastly I leave you with this:

im so thankful for all the myvmk cast members on here that does everything that they can to make sure we all have a wonderful experience I can understand that that things can get rocky at times and that no one is ever perfect and sometimes makes a few mistakes but neither are we players perfect either but we do appreciate everything that you do to make our dreams come true
thank you to all the in game and forum staff for all you do :)