Commands!?

o/ = Wave [By the way, when you click Wave multiple times, the client doesn't initiate it when the previous wave was done.]
!boot [Character name]= Booting a player from the room, which only the owner can do.
: pickall = Picks up all furniture in the room and puts it into the owner's inventory.
/whisper [Character name] = Only you and the player can see the conversation. The chats would be italicized.
/friend [Character name] = Sends a friend request to the player if the character name exists.
/sit = Sitting
/dance = Dancing
/ignore = Ignore [To my understanding, this feature doesn't even work properly.]

Oh and lets say for example someone goes like :O The emoticon should pop up above their head.
All of this and I'm satisfied. I think that's all the commands I can think of.

FlameLegend

I like this idea! If I may make an addition to this idea with the following commands:
!boot [Character name]
/whisper [Character name]
/friend [Character name]
/ignore [Character name]

I believe it would be even simpler to use these commands if you were able to replace the character name with a simple "x". This way users could just click on a player and input one of the above commands and easily issue them without having to type their whole names! :)

I would love these commands! :) However, the /sit command doesn't make sense when you can just simply click the desired seat.