compter probs

okay, so for awhile now my computer has been coming up with these annoying ads everywhere and i finally got sick of them, so i ran a ccleaner.
So afterwards, i went to play vmk. but now it's doing that pesky thing where it loads only to a black screen, and i don't know how to fix it >:(
Not only that but the ads keep coming up..
any computer smarties know how i can fix this??

Have you gone into your control panel and looked at the installed programs? Sometimes there will be special ad-bars installed and you can uninstall them.

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
My google chrome did this once, I had to switch browsers and uninstall it for awhile, I switched to Firefox. Then after a while I switched back to it, but looking through your control panel is a good idea too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aliceblue

Make sure you have the latest version of Shockwave Player installed. (Go to Adobe's website. )

I doubt that your problem has anything to do with the ads, but it sounds like you might have some malware on your computer. Run a good anti-malware program to scan for and fix that. (I use Malwarebytes. )

Lost

The programs you have which show ads are more than likely virsuses. Google which ones you have and find a way to uninstall them. Reinstall shockwave and open task manager and check processes and if swdnld.exe is running, end the task. Then try again, oh and try restart your computer after uninstalling the viruses obviously.