Congrats to the New Forum Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

First of all the staff wish to thank each and every one of you who applied for the position. We were swamped with applications and saw some really amazing ones come in.

However, two in particular stood out to us and we came to a decision quite quickly.

Congratulations to CurleeQ and Captain-Heather who are your new forum moderators!

CurleeQ will be moderating the MyVMK Forums and MyVMK areas.

Captain-Heather will be moderating the Misc and Entertainment areas.

Both new mods will also be around the shoutbox and available via PM should you need any assistance, as will the other staff members.

We wish them luck!

Well done to all,
MyVMK Staff

Way to go [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] and [MENTION=220]Captain-Heather[/MENTION]! I wish you two best of luck as the newest forum moderator if MyVMK.

As they always say in my old high school, ¡ADELANTE! (Go forward!)

Last edited:

pluto-pluto

So Mod! AKA Moderate Moderator
Hi guys,

First of all the staff wish to thank each and every one of you who applied for the position. We were swamped with applications and saw some really amazing ones come in.

However, two in particular stood out to us and we came to a decision quite quickly.

Congratulations to CurleeQ and Captain-Heather who are your new forum moderators!

CurleeQ will be moderating the MyVMK Forums and MyVMK areas.

Captain-Heather will be moderating the Misc and Entertainment areas.

Both new mods will also be around the shoutbox and available via PM should you need any assistance.

We wish them luck!

Well done to all,
MyVMK Staff
Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo! & Welcome!!!!!

Congrats to both Captain and Curlee. They'll both do a great job.

Edit: Not to cause anything, but why was my spoiler deleted. : - (

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.